SHERIDAN, ALABAMA, USA, March 3, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The latest report published by the IMARC group, titled “Automotive Camshaft Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which includes information on the Automotive Camshafts overview. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, as well as contemporary advancements in the global market. The global automotive camshaft market reached a value of US$3.07 billion in 2020. Looking ahead, the global automotive camshaft market is expected to show moderate growth during the period 2021-2026. An automotive camshaft is a rod-like structure that is a key part of internal combustion engines (ICE). It controls the entry of fuel and the ejection of exhaust gases into the engine by controlling the inlet and outlet valves. This process is critical to engine operation and can significantly impact engine performance and speed. The camshaft is driven by the crankshaft and can be connected to it by a gear, a timing belt or directly. It is usually made of cast iron and nitrided or heat-treated steel and may be hollow to reduce engine weight.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis grips the world, we are continuously monitoring changes in markets, as well as consumer buying behaviors around the world – our estimates on the latest market trends and values planned after taking into account the impact of this pandemic. These observations will be incorporated into the report.
Request a free sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/automotive-camshaft-market/requestsample
Global Automotive Camshaft Market Trends:
Rising sales of passenger vehicles across the globe is one of the major drivers of the global automotive camshaft market. Demand for the product also accelerated with the introduction of variable valve technology (VVT). Apart from this, the steady growth in the construction industry has led to an increase in the need for heavy-duty motor vehicles, thus giving further impetus to the growth of the market. Other factors driving the growth include stringent automotive standards imposed by various governments and the downsizing trend of engines.
Buy the full report with table of contents: https://www.imarcgroup.com/automotive-camshaft-market
Key Market Segmentation:
Some of the major players operating in the industry include:
1. Precision Camshafts Ltd. (PRECAM.NS) Mahle LINAMAR CORP (LNR.TO)
2. THYSSENKRUPP AG (TYEKF)
3. Aichi Forge USA Inc.
4. VARROC ENGINEERING (VARROC.NS)
5. JD Norman Industries, Inc.
6. Estas Camshaft & Chilled Cast
7. Crance Cams Inc.
8. Engine power components inc.
9. Hirschvogel Holding GmbH
10. Kautex Textron Gmbh & Co. KG
11. Shadbolt cams
12. Performance Comp Package
13. Camshaft machinery company
Market Breakdown by Manufacturing Technology:
1. Cast camshaft
2. Forged steel camshaft
3. Camshaft assembly
Breakdown of the market by type of vehicle:
1. Passenger car
2. Light commercial vehicle
3. Heavy duty vehicle
Market breakdown by distribution channel:
2. Secondary market
Market Breakdown by Region:
3. North America
4. the Middle East and Africa
5. Latin America
Main highlights of the report:
1. Market Performance (2015-2020)
2. Market Outlook (2021-2026)
3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4. Market Drivers and Success Factors
5. SWOT Analysis
6. Value chain
7. Comprehensive Competitive Landscape Mapping
If you need specific information that is not currently covered in the report, we can provide it to you as part of the customization.
• Indian rechargeable battery market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/india-rechargeable-battery-market
• European market for chip assemblers: https://www.imarcgroup.com/europe-chip-mounter-market
• US Chipsetter Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/united-states-chip-mounter-market
• US Computational Fluid Dynamics market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/united-states-computational-fluid-dynamics-market
• European Computational Fluid Dynamics market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/europe-computational-fluid-dynamics-market
• Indian racing equipment market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/india-running-gear-market
• Racing equipment market in Europe: https://www.imarcgroup.com/europe-running-gear-market
• GCC electronic cigarette market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/gcc-cigarette-market
• European frac sand market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/europe-frac-sand-market
• GCC Frac Sand Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/gcc-frac-sand-market
The IMARC Group is a leading market research firm providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across all industries and geographies to identify their most important opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and new processing methods are at the top of the list. company expertise.
IMARC Services Private Limited
write to us here