New Delhi: The 2021 Common Admission Test (CAT) will be conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad on Sunday, November 28. CAT 2021 will take place in three shifts: 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
According to reports, up to 2.31 lakh candidates have registered for CAT 2021. IIM CAT 2021 will today take place in centers in 158 cities in three sessions.
The IIM CAT 2021 admission card was released on October 27.
Check out the dress code guidelines here:
1. Wearing a mask is compulsory, no entry into the examination rooms without it.
2. Bags are not allowed inside the examination room.
3. Shoes with high heels or thick soles are not allowed.
4. Jeans, pants or trousers, etc. shouldn’t have a lot of pockets.
5. Candidates may wear socks, cardigans, plain sweaters and sweaters without pockets.
6. Clothing with large buttons is not allowed.
7. Avoid wearing any type of jewelry or metal accessories.
8. Candidates must not wear henna on their hands.
Check out the last minute tips here:
1. Candidates must bring their CAT 2021 admission card and ID to the examination center. Admission cards must be downloaded and printed on A4 paper.
2. Candidates must arrive at the examination center at least 30 minutes before the doors close.
3. The CAT will be conducted in a computerized test mode (CBT).
4. Applicants will not be permitted to carry cell phones, electronic gadgets, watches, calculators, their own stationery, pens, wallets and eyeglasses.
5. Applicants will have 40 minutes for each section and PwD applicants will be allocated 53 minutes and 20 seconds. Some questions will be of the multiple choice type (MCQ) in the CAT 2021 articles.
The CAT exam is taken for admission to various IIM graduate and scholarship / doctorate programs.