The Scottish Procurement Alliance has announced details of a pre-tender engagement workshop for the upcoming ASC1 Asset Safety & Compliance framework.
The workshop will take place at the organization’s offices in Livingston on Thursday, September 15 at 9:30 am.
SPA invites its public sector partners to attend the event to discuss proposals for the new framework. The workshop is designed to provide SPA with an overview of the requests, requirements and help shape the framework.
The ASC1 framework will give public sector bodies, including local authorities and housing associations, the opportunity to find expertise in a range of fire, gas and building safety, property protection and maintenance services for the park of assets, all in a single framework.
The framework will consolidate existing frameworks regarding asbestos (AS2), fire safety (FS1) and vacant properties (V7) while adding water management and heating services.
SPA explained that the exact scope may change after pre-tender engagement, but the services listed below are those currently under consideration:
• Workstream 1 – Asbestos advice, investigations and removal
• Workstream 2 – Servicing, maintenance and consulting of fire safety systems
• Workstream 3 – Protection of vacant assets and associated services
• Workstream 4 – Water analysis, treatment and management
• Workstream 5 – Servicing and maintenance of gas appliances and equipment
• Workstream 6 – Testing and maintenance of elevators and lifting equipment
• Workstream 7 – Lightning and Fall Protection Equipment
• Workstream 8 – HVAC Equipment Care and Maintenance
• Workstream 9 – Electrical Safety Testing
• Workstream 10 – Radon gas analysis and repair services
You can register for the workshop at https://www.scottishprocurement.scot/news/events/asc1-asset-safety-compliance-pre-tender-engagement-workshop/